X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Hosting

The new reCommerce 2 solution now offers image hosting. Here's how you can utilize this feature.

1. Log in to your ShopRW admin page
    2. Click Content > Edit Templates

3. Create a new directory and name it images

4. Click on the images link (the new directory that you created)

5. Click the browse button and navigate to the picture you would like to upload.

6. Make a note of the directory path you are currently in to create a link for your image.

The image above shows the path to which the image was uploaded to. This means that are image path should read /skin/images/my_image.png or the full URL link http://myconsignmentshop2.rswdev.com/skin/images/my_image.png. However when you are attempting to apply an image on the site, you will only need to enter the image path /skin/images/your_image_name.png.

In the example below, I pasted the image path "/skin/images/my_image.png" into the source field of the add image window that appears from the WYSIWYG editor. In this example, I am attempting to add an image to the welcome message of my homepage.

Click the insert button to save your changes and make sure that the image appears correctly within in the text box.

8. Click Apply to save your changes.

Results:

I hope this helps!
    Angel Vazquez
    Web Developer

Phone:800.785.4800
    Email:support@resaleworld.com

Working...
X