X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consignment, Resale, BOR, Thrift owners forum

First, I tried emailing but it came back to use the forum. Then I tried Private Messaging, it said that was disabled.. So, I thought I'd post here. Please delete if it's against "the rules". I could not find the rules section.

As you probably know, Kate over at TGTBT.com has shut down her "sharing" board which was a great wealth of information to consignment, resale, bor, thrift stores owners, managers, etc as well as people researching the business. Once she announced her decision that it would not be back, I knew there was a need and so I created a forum for "us".

I am inviting you & your companies wealth of knowledge over to participate(as well as anyone else). When you go to the forum index, you will see the very first space is "Forum Rules"... This explains what each type of membership, from Guests to Registered Members to Business Members abilities and expectations are. There are both "free" and "supporting" membership options. We do require registering to help weed out those that aren't actually interested.

The website is http://www.resaletalk.com
    I hope to see some or all of your staff over there! It would be beneficial to both Resaleworld as well as the members over on the forum.

Thank You for your time,
    Jonathan Stefani
    talk@resaletalk.com

Please delete if this is not allowed. Otherwise, I would like to thank Resaleworld for allowing me to post it.

Jonathan, thanks for passing along the information. I'm sure there are a lot of members on this message board that have questions pertaining to subjects other than the Liberty software. Good luck with the forum!
    Alex Sliment
    Support Manager

Phone: 1(800)785-4800
    Fax: (407)297-0640
    Email:support@resaleworld.com

Register for support today!!

Comment

Working...
    X