X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGTBT.com

Everyone checkout the Too Good To Be Thru Website & Forum???

Anyone buy the book?

Anyone buy Kate's TGTBT book?

Comment

TGTBT: Yes!

Whenever possible, I check (3) sites daily: TGTBT Sharing; RW MessageBoard and NARTS member messageboard. All are helpful to me for many reasons and to be fair, I have issues with each!!

As far as the value of Kate Holmes, TGTBT and the products offered, I find most are invaluable...I do have the manual and have had it for years. I don't always agree with Kate, but because she puts out some great issues to open a discussion, my business is better for it.

NARTS does not have as much activity as TGTBT, but since it is open only to members, I often use that forum for more sensitive topics.

As for RW, Jarred, I'd be preaching to the choir! Since Dean and his support crew have taken on monitoring the Board consistently (for a while, the overall participation from anyone was quite apathetic) and you have joined in, I find there is new energy. My only problem is that I now don't understand 1/4 of the stuff you guys are talking about! Are we running resale shops or NASA? Used to be basic questions like: "how do I run a report about sales", etc. So I still check in, but look for familiar words and topics that are simple for my "un-tech" brain to absorb

Comment

@christine ~ Feel free to post questions like that! As you might've seen, we've started a Tutorials forum for each product! This covers "How To" questions, just like the one you mentioned!

We even have a "Tutorials Suggestions" thread that Jason started (for this very reason!):

http://forums.resaleworld.com/showthread.php?t=2930

I'm glad to see all the new faces up here! The phasing-out of Support Emails was to encourage this very thing! The Message Board is a MUCH more useful resource than emails, especially when troubleshooting. Also, the contributions from our customers gives it life! It's alive and breathing now and that's exactly what we were looking for!
        Resaleworld Support

***Don't forget to search the forum first! There might already be a post that resolves your issue!***

Comment

Working...
        X