Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Emergency Hours

The Technical Support Department will be closed for Emergency Support on Saturday and Sunday until further notice. This is due to the increase in call volume during our normal business hours because of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
See more
See less

How To Reallocate Retail Inventory

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Reallocate Retail Inventory

As of version 4.6 of Liberty 4 you can now reallocate retail items. Retail orders are now associated with a specific location. A new "Reallocate Inventory" feature has been added to Retail Items that "moves" a portion of the available quantity from one location to another. The current per-location quantities are calculated based on orders received at a given location, in addition to the terminal/location associated with all sales records. We can see in the example below that all items are at the Downtown location.

I select the Reallocate Inventory button and the Reallocate Inventory window Opens. I specify what location the inventory is coming from, what location it's going to and the quantity.

In the screen capture below you can see the overall quantity is 20 but I have removed 5 from my Downtown location and moved them to the Main Street location.

When the Retail Inventory report is run you see a total quantity of 20 and 15 at the Downtown location and 5 at the Main Street location.

Alex Sliment
    Support Manager

Phone: 1(800)785-4800
    Fax: (407)297-0640
    Email:support@resaleworld.com

Register for support today!!

Working...
X