X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Reallocate Retail Inventory

As of version 4.6 of Liberty 4 you can now reallocate retail items. Retail orders are now associated with a specific location. A new "Reallocate Inventory" feature has been added to Retail Items that "moves" a portion of the available quantity from one location to another. The current per-location quantities are calculated based on orders received at a given location, in addition to the terminal/location associated with all sales records. We can see in the example below that all items are at the Downtown location.

I select the Reallocate Inventory button and the Reallocate Inventory window Opens. I specify what location the inventory is coming from, what location it's going to and the quantity.

In the screen capture below you can see the overall quantity is 20 but I have removed 5 from my Downtown location and moved them to the Main Street location.

When the Retail Inventory report is run you see a total quantity of 20 and 15 at the Downtown location and 5 at the Main Street location.

Alex Sliment
    Support Manager

Phone: 1(800)785-4800
    Fax: (407)297-0640
    Email:support@resaleworld.com

Register for support today!!

Working...
X