X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Percentage Option in the POS

As of version 4.6 of Liberty you now have the ability to change the price of an item in 5% increments or type in the amount of the discount in Change posting mode. In the POS select the Change posting mode and scan or enter in the item. The Change Post window will appear. Under the current price of the item is a new field titled Discount and to the right of the field are up and down arrows. These arrows increase or decrease the price of the item in 5% increments. You also have the option to type in the amount of the discount. If you don't want to use the discount option you can still just type in the new price of the item in the New Price field. Below are examples of each option.

In the first example the price of the item is $101.00. I then clicked on the up arrow twice. By doing this I have decreased the price of the item 10% and we can see the amount of the discount is $10.10. You will also notice the New Price of the item is now $90.90.

For my second example instead of using the arrows I have typed in the amount of discount I want to apply. In the Discount field I entered in $5.00 thus my New Price is now $96.00.

The option to just type in the New Price is still an option as well. You can see in the example below I have typed in an amount in the New Price field.

Alex Sliment
    Support Manager

Phone: 1(800)785-4800
    Fax: (407)297-0640
    Email:support@resaleworld.com

Register for support today!!

Working...
X