Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Stephen
    started a topic Emergency Support

Emergency Support

Emergency Support is available on Saturdays from 10 AM until 2 PM EST. An "Emergency" is defined as the following:

* You are seeing errors that are preventing you opening the Liberty application
    * You are seeing errors that are preventing you from adding items
    * You are seeing errors that are preventing you from ringing up sales
    * You are seeing errors that are preventing you from synchronizing items with eBay

This emergency line is intended to provide a channel of communication to our customers that are in dire need of support. While we will provide support to all of our customers during normal business hours (M-F, 9:30 AM-5:30 PM, EST), we must restrict the use of this line to true emergencies.

Issues with printers/bar code scanners, "how to" questions, ordering supplies, etc. will have to be reserved for calls during normal business hours.

To contact Technical Support on Saturdays from 10 AM until 2 PM EST, just dial the same number you use for Support...

(888) 229-0096

• Resaleworld Support
    replied
    Re: Emergency support not available again

I do apologize for any inconvenience however we were closed for the holiday weekend. What was the nature of your issue and has it been corrected. Please call Support today and we will be able to assist you!

Leave a comment:

• Tacksolutions
    replied
    Emergency support not available again

This is the second time in 2 months that I have tried to reach Emergency Support at 11am Florida time and get no one, no prompt for emergency help, nothing. It is a holiday weekend and Resaleworld isn't open until Tuesady. Here it is Saturday at 8:52am Arizona time and I can't do business. Thanks Resaleworld.

Leave a comment:

• Support Team
    replied
    Don, you crack me up!

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    thumbs up

This is a great service. Our busiest day is Saturdays and it is nice to know support will be there if really needed. I am going to call on a Saturday to see how to change my wallpaper .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X