Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Question on printing checks

Question on printing checks

I ordered the quicken checks in reverse order since I have a bottom feeding printer and when I loaded them as instructed into my printer with the lowest number on the top (as they came)...

When the checks printed, they were printing 17 of them and check number 301 as check 317....(check 317 printed as check 301).....

It printed the last consignor 1st and the 1st last....How do I correct this?

Also, When it prints, it only gives item numbers with the amount on the check....most people dont know their items by number...I notcied there is a section that says print long description on checks....if I check this, will it print just the title of the item or that whole big description that I put in??? Looking for just the title of the item if possible to print on the cheks.

Thanks Rachael

• Val Bergeron
    replied
    Rachel,
    You do need to check print long description under tools, options, payout; this will give you everything you are looking for.
    On your printer's properties (start settings, printers, right click on the check printer and left click on properties) there is a box to check for "Start printing from last page” make sure this is unchecked.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X