X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to make a backup in 2002

I tried to backup today. I had the backup directory pointed to "c:\". I went to tools->backup. It said it was creating a backup. Then it was done. I went to the directory and nothing was there. I tried backing up to different directories as well--no luck. What's going on?

Josh

There are not issues with the back up routine, run the back up routine upon exiting Liberty while in Real Mode or by selecting Tools Options Backup (in Real Mode), the Liberty Backup routine creates the following file: RWDDATA.zip - containing the contents of the \RWD\Data\Working folder . If it is not accepting the back up try using the C:\RWD folder and look for the RWDDATA.zip file in there, upon completing the backup routine.
    Thank You,
    Have a Great Day
    Valerie Bergeron

Comment

I've tried that several times. I've backed up the database before, so I'm familiar with the process and the usual results. It goes through the process of backing up, and then it finishes like normal. I've searched the entire hard drive for the zip file, and i can't find it anywhere.

Comment

Josh,
        May I suggest calling Technical support so they can troubleshoot this for you over the phone.
        Thank You,
        Have a Great Day
        Valerie Bergeron

Comment

Working...
        X