X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight???

Am i missing something, or is there no way to enter the item weight on the Mobile Entry App. So far, I have only used it on items already entered through Inventory to add pics and add to Marketplace. But at that time there is now way to add the weight.
    Art Waldman
    Klassy Kidz Resale
    232 State Road 436
    Casselberry, FL 32707
    PH: 407.260.kidz(5439)
    www.klassykidz.com
    art@klassykidz.com

Like us on Facebook!

Oh good, someone else asked before I did. I was going thru some of our items and adding them online.. I found where to switch the marketplace but, adding a weight, I did not see... Hopefully it is hidden somewhere that I could not find because that would be annoying to have to go back and forth between the computer and the ipad to change everything...

Comment

On the Item Entry App, when adding a new item, you will see a Category, Attributes, Price, Description and Extended button at the top of the screen. The weight filed will be present on the Extended screen. You will reach that point after entering a description, you will need to tap on the Extended button on the top right.

Hope this helps!
      Angel Vazquez
      Web Developer

Phone:800.785.4800
      Email:support@resaleworld.com

Comment

Unfortunately Angel, that is not the issue...

The issue is editing an item. For example, if I have a stroller that I already entered in Inventory. I want to use Mobile Item Entry to take a picture and upload it to reCommerce. I can pull the item up, I can set the marketplace, and shipping & handling, but I cannot set the weight. Again, it is not when entering a new item, but when editing an existing item. Then like jonedwste says, you have to go back into the item in Inventory module to add the weight. I'm sure it is a slight oversight, but cumbersome nonetheless
        Art Waldman
        Klassy Kidz Resale
        232 State Road 436
        Casselberry, FL 32707
        www.klassykidz.com
        art@klassykidz.com

Like us on Facebook!

Comment

Oh...I see what you mean. I will let our developer know about that and see if it can be added on the next release for Item Entry App.
          Angel Vazquez
          Web Developer

Phone:800.785.4800
          Email:support@resaleworld.com

Comment

How do you edit in the iPad App?

Angel, I have the same question, but on an even broader scale. How do you edit anything except photos on the app for something that has already been entered and saved? Trying to add something else to the description or change a size doesn't seem to be possible.

Comment

I had already submitted a version update to Apple that I will release today. I was not aware of the Weight missing from the Edit Item screen, so I will work on that for the next release. This release was to resolve a few bugs. One of which was preventing some devices from showing the Edit Item menu option.

jonedwste, this is likely what is preventing you from being able to edit the items.

I will add the Weight to the Edit Item screen and submit another update to Apple. Apple typically takes at least a week to approve updates, so it may take some time before that version will be released.

Thank you for letting me know!
              Jason Zander
              Resaleworld.com
              Software Developer
              (800) 785.4800

Comment

Thanks for the update Jason!

As always, you guys are the greatest!
                Art Waldman
                Klassy Kidz Resale
                232 State Road 436
                Casselberry, FL 32707
                www.klassykidz.com
                art@klassykidz.com

Like us on Facebook!

Comment

Weight on Edit Item?

Has the "Weight" been added to the edit screen on the app? I see it when I am trying to just add an item but not when I'm editing it.

Comment

Nevermind, finally figured it out. No doubt, it was after I asked for help, once again... For others...

If you click the little file folder on the upper right hand side of app. Click Edit Settings. Select Item Edit Fields. Check the Weight field(and any others you want to show up).

Comment

Working...
                    X