X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iHeartResale app

I saw in the newsletter today that consignors can now check their balances through the iHeart Resale app. I downloaded the update, but do not see where a consignor would login other than to schedule an appointment.
    Art Waldman
    Klassy Kidz Resale
    232 State Road 436
    Casselberry, FL 32707
    PH: 407.260.kidz(5439)
    www.klassykidz.com
    art@klassykidz.com

Like us on Facebook!

Art,

I see where the issue was, the Shoprw Domain has the full URL, where the app was expecting just the Account portion (klassykidz in your case). So when it checked if the account had an active appointment scheduler it was failing. I have updated your store info with just klassykidz for the domain and it appears to be working now.

You should see a few more icons for your store, the consignor balance is the round icon with a dollar sign. This will use the email address of the logged in iheartresale user account when attemping to view the consignor balance. If you are wanting to test it out, be sure to make an iheartresale account with the same email address as the consignor account you wish to check. If you have already logged in with a different iheartresale account, you can logout by going to Settings and clicking Logout in the top right corner.

I see you are on Plan C but have no items up on the web. If you were to push items up, the latest 200 will be shown by clicking on the round Cart icon next to the Consignor Balance icon. Customers can't buy anything from the phone (at least yet... ) but they can at least view them and see the description, price, and pictures.
    Jason Zander
    Resaleworld.com
    Software Developer
    (800) 785.4800

Comment

Forgot to mention,

I will try to go through that section of the iphone code and make it a bit more robust and attempt to extract just the account subdomain from the full URL.
      Jason Zander
      Resaleworld.com
      Software Developer
      (800) 785.4800

Comment

I see the extra icons, but if I try to login using a consignor login (actually the same one I use on the other iPhone consignor app), it says "Invalid username/password try again". Also, don't know if it is possible, but you shouldn't have to swipe to get to the check your balance icon. Just a thought.
        Art Waldman
        Klassy Kidz Resale
        232 State Road 436
        Casselberry, FL 32707
        www.klassykidz.com
        art@klassykidz.com

Like us on Facebook!

Comment

Did you register for an iheartresale account with the same email address? If you want to email me with that email address, I can check the iheartresale database for the account and ensure it's active.
          Jason Zander
          Resaleworld.com
          Software Developer
          (800) 785.4800

Comment

Didn't register, but...

I did just register. When I got the confirmation email, and clicked the link:

http://mobile.iheartresale.com/verif...57476&mobile=1

I got a 404 - File or Directory Not Found
            Art Waldman
            Klassy Kidz Resale
            232 State Road 436
            Casselberry, FL 32707
            www.klassykidz.com
            art@klassykidz.com

Like us on Facebook!

Comment

Art,

I manually set your account to active so you should be able to use that now. In attempting to clean up some code server side and fix the 404, I managed to find a crash in specific conditions that had to be fixed on the phone.

Since that requires a new release to fix, I also updated the part that fetches the subdomain to strip out unnecessary info like http:// and shoprw.com and such so it should be more robust in determining the real subdomain.

Hopefully Apple will approve the new app and release it shortly.

Thank you for the help in weeding out these issues!
              Jason Zander
              Resaleworld.com
              Software Developer
              (800) 785.4800

Comment

Working...
              X